AeroPress has taken the hand brew coffee-making world by storm for its incredible versatility and easy-to-use, easy-to-clean functionality. For a short and intense espresso or that beautiful, clean and rich pick-me-up coffee in the morning. Producing a smooth and richly flavoured coffee becomes as smooth as it gets.
What makes AeroPress so unique is the advanced dual brewing method; only shared with the highest quality espresso machines in the world. From immersion to pressure, AeroPress consistently extracts more flavour quicker than any other hand brewing method out there.
Freshly ground coffee swells and absorbs into steaming hot water while pressurized plunging evenly extracts the most of your coffee flavour in just under a minute.
The light and compact, BPA-free, food-safe plastic make the AeroPress a perfect travelling partner on your way to your holiday destination with a travelling cap or as an office desk-side coffee maker.
- Consistently extracts more flavour quicker than any other hand-brewing method.
- Ensures less sediment than Italian mocha pots or a French press.
- Versatility – unlike alternative hand-brewing methods that demand very specific coarseness of your grind, the AeroPress is less sensitive to grind size, making it workable with any coffee grind.
- Durable, portable and non-electric.
- Easy-to-use and effortless cleaning.
- Compliments any roast style, from acidic coffees to darker bitter coffees.
How to use the AeroPress:
- Lock in the paper filter.
- Dose a measure of your most treasured ground coffee.
- Add hot water.
- Pressure plunge.
- Enjoy your beautifully extracted and flavoursome hand-brewed AeroPress style coffee.
Whether you’re a self-acclaimed Barista or for the complete professional package – the AeroPress is the ultimate coffee mate, on the go or at home and a must-have coffee brewing accessory and tool.