The AeroPress Fellow Prismo coffee filter is specially designed to accustom the AeroPress Coffee Maker. The fine stainless steel Fellow Prismo has a pressure-activated valve, which allows for a pressure build-up that produces and creates a hand-brewed espresso styled coffee. The no-drip seal on the Fellow Prismo has a perfectly snug fit over an espresso shot glass, bringing you the experience of a hands-on, hand-brewed coffee making.
The etched filter on the AeroPress Fellow Prismo eliminates the need for paper filters, and the material offers a superior mechanical strength in filtering coffee.
This filter gives you the option of making your hand-brewing coffee experience that much more pure, by being environmentally friendly and producing the finest cup of coffee every time you brew, regardless of flow characteristics.
- The AeroPress Fellow Prismo etched filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- The valve’s small aperture fits perfectly and directly over an espresso shot glass.
- The AeroPress Fellow Prismo is compatible with the AeroPress Coffee Maker.
- Re-usable and durable 70-Micron etched fine stainless steel filter.
- Superior mechanical strength.
- The integrated gasket prevents your brew from leaking over the sides.
- Body material – Polypropylene
- 2.75″ Diameter, 1″ tall
AeroPress is a favourite tool amongst South-Africans when it comes to making world-renowned coffee because it provides the means to make the meanest hand-brewed coffee you’ll ever taste. AeroPress is used in the World Coffee Championships to produce the smoothest cups of coffee by the world’s best baristas like Tim Windlebow and Gwylim Davies, to name a few.