Designed and perfected in Liechtenstein over eight years, the Baratza Sette 270 Coffee Grinder technology sets a new standard with a combination of simplicity, efficiency, and durability. The new mechanism has an outer burr rotate with a fixed inner burr – a truly revolutionary design in grinding technology that doubles the efficiency of any similarly designed at-home grinders. The coffee passes vertically straight through the grinder and drops directly into your portafilter, a standout feature amongst all other home grinders. The Baratza Sette 270 has macro/micro-adjustable grind sizes, and three programmable settings for dosing. These combined features offer incredible user repeatability.
The Baratza Sette 270 Coffee Grinder Main Features:
- Using a combination of planetary gearbox and a patented crown gear drive system, the Baratza Sette 270 Coffee Grinder achieves a 19: 1-speed reduction.
- 40mm conical burrs – Manufactured in Liechtenstein
- Settings to grind coffee from 3.5g to 5.5 g/sec. These burrs produce a very consistent grind, with a distinct lack of fines across its grinding range.
- The conical burrs of Sette 270 are durable and will remain sharp for many years to come. To ensure accurate grinding, the mechanism provides for precision burr alignment.
- The front-mounted control panel with backlit LED display is user-friendly. Three programmable buttons allow for grind time setting within 0.1 seconds. Simply press the start button and the Sette automatically delivers precise dosing.
- The Baratza Sette 270 Coffee Grinder has a macro adjustment of 30 steps, grinding from espresso to manual brew. A 9 strapless indicators micro-adjustments allows the user to accurately dial in a perfect espresso.
- For immediate and true grind adjustment the macro- and micro-mechanisms are directly connected to the cone burr.
- A built-in convertible holder allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices (Hario, Clever, Able Kone) – a standout feature amongst all other home grinders. The Sette’s grounds bin is made from an anti-static plastic, with a moulded spout for easy pouring into your preferred brewing device. The convertible device arms can accommodate any size of the portafilter and includes an integrated hook for stability.
- To change out beans without any mess or fuss the revolutionary bean shutoff feature
- The hopper holds approximately 300 – 400g of coffee.
- The Sette keeps the ground coffee left in the grinder to a minimum to maximize freshness.
- Driving the Sette is a powerful, high torque DC motor. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cut-off switch.
- The Baratza Sette 270 Coffee Grinder is designed to fit under standard kitchen cabinets.
- The cone burr is easily removable without any tools to make cleaning a breeze.
- Speed to Grind – Fine: 3.5g/sec Course: 5.5g/sec
- 40mm steel burrs by Etzinger
- Power Rating (other) 230V AC 280W 50/60 Hz. 1.2 Amp
- Bean Hopper Capacity 300-400g
- Design & Engineering Seattle, WA, USA
- Grounds Bin Capacity 5.5oz (160g)
- Burr Manufacturing By Etzinger in Liechtenstein
- Weight – 3.2kg
- Manufactured & Assembled in Taiwan
- Dimensions 13w x 38h x 24d cm