Coffee lovers all around the world have seen different brewing methods come and go, but the siphon brewing method, also known as the vacuum brewing method, is here to stay. The Beng 5-Cup Coffee Siphon combines art and science, to satisfy not only your tastebuds but also your visual inquisitiveness.
Siphon brewing goes back in history to the 1830s and is known for its scientific feel, yet it is a close to home hand brewing method for being one of the most organic hand brewing methods out there.
Whether you enjoy deep and dark or light and sweet coffee, siphons are perfect for just about any type of coffee. The Beng Siphon extracts the beauty of your coffee beans to the point where it traps the aroma of your choice of beans and leaves you with a flavourful and vibrant cup of coffee every time.
Boiling water ends up killing the taste of coffee, while siphons extract your coffee just under the boiling point. Experiment a little, find the flavour you’re after and enjoy the art, science and entertainment the siphon brewing brings.
Beng 5-Cup Coffee Siphon Tips:
- Only use the Beng 5-Cup Siphon for making coffee.
- Adjust the flame of your burner to low to avoid overheating the glass and handle.
- Place your siphon in a safe place where it won’t be necessary to move around – especially while in use.
- Avoid using your siphon close to flammable items.
- Carefully clean your siphon directly after use and always consider its fragility.
- Place the lower bowl at the centre of the burner.
The Beng 5-Cup Coffee Siphon includes the following:
- Stainless Steel Filter with 2 cloth filters
- Plastic scoop
- Bamboo stirrer
- Alcohol burner with a windshield
- Lid that doubles as a stand for the top chamber