The Chemex 8-Cup Classic Coffeemaker delivers the purest coffee flavour experience. Scientifically designed with non-porous borosilicate glass that ensures your 8-Cup Classic Coffeemaker is left untouched by odours or chemical residues.
Cover, refrigerate and reheat your hand-brewed coffee in the Chemex pour-over while preserving the aromas of your favourite roast.
The timeless and elegantly designed Classic Coffeemaker from Chemex is here to help you craft up the purest hand-brewed coffee and bring out the distinctive characteristics of your particular roast.
Chemex 8-Cup Classic Coffeemaker Main Features
- The Chemex 8-Cup Classic Coffeemaker is simple and easy to use with a timeless, elegant design complemented by a polished wood collar and a leather tie.
- Material: Heat Resistant Glass with Wood
- Capacity: 1180ml
- Height: 9 1/8″
- Diameter: 5″.
- Perfectly matched with the scientifically designed and patented Chemex Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100.
- Guarantees that your pour-over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements left in your cup.
Top 3 tips for making the purest pour-over coffee:
- Always rinse out the filter with hot water after placing it in the Chemex Classic Coffeemaker to avoid a papery taste in your coffee
- Evenly extract your coffee by stirring occasionally or wiggle your pour-over in a gentle spirally motion to ensure you have an even saturation
- A medium-coarse grind size that is similar to sea salt helps make a superior extraction.