Chemex Bonded Filters Pre-folded Squares (6-10 Cups) guarantees that your pour-over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements left in your cup.
Chemex Bonded Filters Pre-folded Squares 6-10 Cup Main Features:
- The cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavour.
- 20-30% thicker than other filters.
- Scientifically designed and patented
- Perfectly matched for 6-10 Cup pour-over Chemex Classic Coffeemakers
- Speciality fibre filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place – and out of your cup.
- Pre-folded for your coffee making convenience.
- 100 filters per pack.
Top 4 tips for making the purest pour-over coffee:
- Always rinse out the Chemex Bonded Filters with hot water after placing it in the Chemex Classic Coffeemaker to avoid a papery taste in your coffee.
- Evenly extract your coffee by stirring occasionally or wiggle your pour-over in a gentle spirally motion to ensure you have an even saturation.
- A medium-coarse grind size that is similar to sea salt helps make a superior extraction.
- Make use of a ratio scale like the innovative Brewista Ratio Scale, which allows brewers to make perfect pour-over coffee by pacing the amount of water to pour; automatically calculating the amount of water needed based on the measured coffee grounds used and your chosen ratio.
Chemex coffee equipment is a classic both from a design and from a coffee brewing perspective. It has been around, unchanged, since the 1940s and is still one of the purest ways to enjoy pour-over, filter-style coffee.