Coffee Essentials 9-Cup Mocha Pot Main Features:
Material: Stainless Steel
Height: Approx. 14.8cm/ 5.83inch
Bottom diameter: Approx. 7.5cm/ 2.95inch
Filter diameter: Approx. 4.5cm/ 1.77inch
Steps on how to use the Mocha Pot:
- Fill up the lower chamber with water to the height of the safety valve, without exceeding it and place the filter in position.
- Loosley fill the filter bucket with medium ground coffee.
- Tighten the upper pot securely.
- Screw the two sections together, making sure the filter and rubber gaskets are both in place, this ensures a perfect seal and is very important.
- Place the pot onto your cooking appliance and on a low to medium heat – the temperature should not exceed 400 degrees because the coffee will overflow at high temperature.
- When the ground coffee has ceased flowing, remove the percolator away from the heat.
- Enjoy your perfectly brewed coffee
This Coffee Essentials 9-Cup Mocha Pot can be placed on any cooking appliance and in minutes, you’ll be enjoying a superb, full-bodied cup of coffee.