The Coffee Essential Bamboo Stirrer is a simple yet essential tool in hand coffee brewing, creating an aesthetic environment of relaxation and creativity, together with your favourite hand brewing coffee equipment.
It enables the coffee brewers an easy way to agitate the grounds during various brewing methods, i.e., V60, Aeropress, Chemex, Siphon, and most other brewing methods.
Made of Bamboo that won’t affect the coffee flavours, and is soft enough not to damage paper filters or glass brewers very easily.
Coffee Essentials Bamboo Stirrer Main Features:
- Made out of Bamboo.
- Leaves coffee flavour unaffected.
- Perfect for extracting the characters of your coffee roast.
Top 4 tips for making the purest pour-over coffee:
- Always rinse out the Coffee Essentials Filters with hot water after placing it into your pour-over to avoid a papery taste in your coffee.
- Evenly extract your coffee by occasionally stirring with your Coffee Essentials Bamboo Stirrer or wiggle your pour-over in a gentle spirally motion to ensure you have an even saturation.
- A medium-coarse grind size that is similar to sea salt helps make a superior extraction.
- Make use of a ratio scale like the innovative Coffee Essentials Coffee Scale with Timer, which allows brewers to make perfect pour-over coffee by pacing the amount of water to pour; automatically calculating the amount of water needed based on the measured coffee grounds used and your chosen ratio.