Coffee Chemist knows that one of the essential accessories any coffee lover can own is a coffee scale. After a good burr grinder and your most loved coffee maker, a coffee scale is a crucial tool for getting tasty and consistent extractions by controlling your brewing ratio. We have a broad range of scales to choose from, but recognizing that a scale can be quite an investment, we’re very excited to be able to offer our customers a great value option in this fantastic digital coffee scale.
Coffee Essentials Coffee Scale with Timer Main Features:
We put this scale through its paces when we first got our hands on it. We were blown away by the quality and functionality of the Coffee Essentials Coffee Scale with Timer.
- Offers 0.1g sensitivity, a tare function and a built-in timer
- This scale’s 0.1g incremental reading is maintained up through higher weights, and it is suitable for up to 3kg
- More room to experiment than your typical coffee scale.
- Large LCD with a green backlight which activates when the weight on the scale changes, making it incredibly easy to read.
- Removable silicone heat mat
- Solidly built
- Operates with AAA batteries. (Included)
- Max Capacity: 3kg
- Unit Conversions: oz | lb | g | g/ml | ml
- Timer Function
- Tare Function
How to use the scale:
- Press on/off to turn the scale on.
- Place your filter and coffee maker on the scale.
- Press Tare.
- Add your freshly ground coffee in your filter.
- Reset the weight on the scale.
- Start the timer and pour hot water slowly to immerse into your ground coffee.
- Wait 30 seconds until soaked.
- Slowly start pouring more water.
- Hand-brew pour-time needs more or less 3 minutes.