Made from double-thick spiral cut glass with a colourful base, this dripper from Coffee Essential bring absolute bliss with every hand-brewed cup of coffee you make.
This Spiral Dripper is revolutionizing the way we brew single cups. By adding slight alterations to the cone shape, this dripper produces the best coffee we’ve tested, by a wide margin.
Adjust and control every aspect of your brew with the V60 style hand coffee brewing. Every signature bean and roast has its unique temperature and extraction time needed to get the most out of your cup of coffee.
Coffee Essentials Glass and Black Plastic Tray Dripper Main Features:
- The steep cone adds depth to grounds layer, extracting optimum flavour.
- The large hole at the bottom makes smooth extraction possible, changing taste with different speeds of water.
- Spiral ribs (the uneven surface) allow air to escape, and grounds to fully expand.
What variables need your essential Barista hands?
- Freshly ground coffee. The fresher, the better.
- Coffee grind. Having a consistently ground coffee is a crucial part of even saturation when it comes to making the perfect coffee with the Coffee Essentials Glass and Black Plastic Tray Dripper.
- Temperature. Your water temperature should be just under boiling temperature to avoid a burnt taste in your coffee.
- Timing. Achieving the perfect pour time is essential for an evenly extracted cup of coffee. The best partner in crime for the perfect pour time would be the Coffee Essentials Coffee Scale with Timer.