The Coffee Essentials Glass & Wooden Pour-Over 400ml style of homebrewing has been around for thousands of years, and today it is the epitome of a quality brew without breaking the bank. It is a lifestyle, and it is an essential key to the best coffee you have ever made.
The pour-over method of brewing, also known as drip brewing, is designed to extract the beauty out of your Bean in uniform, delivering a pure coffee full of aroma.
Coffee Essentials Glass & Wooden Pour-Over 400ml Main Features:
- Made out of non-absorbing borosilicate glass
- Heat resistant
- Crafted with a V-type faucet – made for simple serving
- Extracts the distinct characteristics of each new Bean you choose to brew with, guaranteeing space for creativity to combine with the science behind the thoughtful design of the Coffee Essentials Pour-Over.
- Capacity: 400ml
Add your Barista touch to these four essential variables:
- Freshly ground coffee. The fresher, the better.
- Coffee grind. Having a consistently ground coffee is a crucial part of even saturation when it comes to the perfect coffee with the Coffee Essentials Glass & Wooden Pour Over.
- Temperature. Your water temperature should be just under boiling temperature to avoid a burnt taste in your coffee.
- Timing. Achieving the perfect pour time is essential for an evenly extracted cup of coffee. The best partner in crime for the perfect pour time would be the Coffee Essentials Coffee Scale with Timer.