The Coffee Essentials Manual Coffee Grinder is the epitome of a quality brew without breaking the bank, it is a lifestyle, and it is an essential key to the best coffee you have ever made.
Coffee Essentials Manual Coffee Grinder Main Features:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel & ABS Plastic
- Size: 148mm *70mm
- Capacity: 20g of Coffee Beans
- Includes one spoon and one brush
- Rubber base
How to use the manual grinder:
- Take the lid off by twisting in either direction and fill the desired amount of coffee beans you wish to grind – up to 20g.
- Place the lid back into position and fix the handle onto the shaft.
- Turn the handle clockwise while holding the body tightly until you feel no loading at all.
- Find your ground coffee at the bottom cup.
What variables need your essential Barista hands for the perfect cup of coffee?
- Freshly ground coffee. The fresher, the better.
- Coffee grind. Having a consistently ground coffee is a crucial part of even saturation when it comes to making the perfect coffee.
- Temperature. Your water temperature should be just under boiling temperature to avoid a burnt taste in your coffee.
- Timing. Achieving the perfect pour time is essential for an evenly extracted cup of coffee. The best partner in crime for the perfect pour time would be the Coffee Essentials Coffee Scale with Timer.