The Coffee Essentials Pour Over, with an extra touch from the stainless steel filter, style of homebrewing has been around for thousands of years, and today it is the epitome of a quality brew without breaking the bank. It is a lifestyle, and it is an essential key to the best coffee you have ever made.
Coffee Essentials Pour Over with S/S Filter – 600ml Main Features:
- Made out of non-absorbing borosilicate glass
- Heat resistant
- Stainless steel filter
- The Coffee Essentials Pour Over with S/S Filter – 600ml is crafted with a V-type faucet – made for simple serving
- Extracts the distinct characteristics of each new Bean you choose to brew with, guaranteeing space for creativity to combine with the science behind the thoughtful design of the Coffee Essentials Pour-Over.
- Capacity: 500ml
Top 4 tips for making the purest pour-over coffee:
- Always rinse out the Coffee Essentials Filter with hot water after placing it in the Coffee Essentials Pour Over with S/S Filter.
- Evenly extract your coffee by stirring occasionally or wiggle your pour-over in a gentle spirally motion to ensure you have an even saturation.
- A medium-coarse grind size that is similar to sea salt helps make a superior extraction.
- Make use of a ratio scale like the innovative Coffee Essentials Coffee Scale with Timer, which allows brewers to make perfect pour-over coffee by pacing the amount of water to pour; automatically calculating the amount of water needed based on the measured coffee grounds used and your chosen ratio.