The Coffee Essentials Stainless Steel Coffee Filter with Stand replaces the need to buy a filter with your dripper, this stainless steel filter acts as the dripper and filter all in one.
The pour-over method of brewing, also known as drip brewing, is designed to extract the beauty out of your Bean in uniform, delivering a pure coffee full of aroma.
The reusable steel filter mesh lets oils pass through and gives your coffee a more vibrant character.
Coffee Essentials Stainless Steel Coffee Filter with Stand Main Features:
- Made of stainless steel metal
- Re-usable and sustainable
- The stand on the filter allows you to place your coffee filter on a Coffee Essentials Server or on top of your favourite coffee mug, for a personal drip-brew experience.
- Consists of three parts that can be separated – easy to clean.
Add your Barista touch to these four essential variables:
- Freshly ground coffee. The fresher, the better.
- Coffee grind. Having a consistently ground coffee is a crucial part of even saturation when it comes to the perfect coffee.
- Temperature. Your water temperature should be just under boiling temperature to avoid a burnt taste in your coffee.
- Timing. Achieving the perfect pour time is essential for an evenly extracted cup of coffee. The best partner in crime for the perfect pour time would be the Coffee Essentials Coffee Scale with Timer.
*Wash your filter before using it for the first time.