Create and combine an aesthetic environment without electricity with this specially selected hand coffee brewing bundle to combat Stage 6 Load Shedding.
Coffee Essentials Coffee Scale with Timer
Coffee Chemist knows that one of the essential accessories any coffee lover can own is a coffee scale. After a good burr grinder and your most loved coffee maker, a coffee scale is a crucial tool for getting tasty and consistent extractions by controlling your brewing ratio. We have a broad range of scales to choose from, but recognizing that a scale can be quite an investment, we’re very excited to be able to offer our customers a great value option in this fantastic digital coffee scale.
Coffee Essentials Coffee Scale with Timer Main Features:
We put this scale through its paces when we first got our hands on it. We were blown away by the quality and functionality of the Coffee Essentials Coffee Scale with Timer.
- Offers 0.1g sensitivity, a tare function and a built-in timer
- This scale’s 0.1g incremental reading is maintained up through higher weights, and it is suitable for up to 3kg
- More room to experiment than your typical coffee scale.
- Large LCD with a green backlight which activates when the weight on the scale changes, making it incredibly easy to read.
- Removable silicone heat mat
- Solidly built
- Operates with AAA batteries. (Included)
- Max Capacity: 3kg
- Unit Conversions: oz | lb | g | g/ml | ml
- Timer Function
- Tare Function
How to use the scale:
- Press on/off to turn the scale on.
- Place your filter and coffee maker on the scale.
- Press Tare.
- Add your freshly ground coffee in your filter.
- Reset the weight on the scale.
- Start the timer and pour hot water slowly to immerse into your ground coffee.
- Wait 30 seconds until soaked.
- Slowly start pouring more water.
- Hand-brew pour-time needs more or less 3 minutes.
Coffee Essentials Kettle with Built-in Thermometer
The Coffee Essentials Kettle with built-in Thermometer is just what you need to make the perfect cup of pour-over coffee every morning.
Turn your kitchen into your very own café. Coffee connoisseurs and beginners will appreciate the quality and craftsmanship of this efficient appliance. Feel like a professional barista as you craft delicious café creations just the way you like it in the comfort of your own home.
You’re one step closer to more cost-effective and efficient mornings with the Coffee Essentials Kettle with built-in Thermometer.
Coffee Essentials Kettle with Built-in Thermometer Main Features:
- Integrated Thermometer
- Gooseneck Spout
- 1.2 Liter Capacity
- Easy to hold and heat-resistant handle
- Stainless Steel Construction
Make the perfect cup of coffee. Boil water to the precise temperature every time using the easy to read built-in thermometer.
Get the perfect pour every time. A gooseneck spout provides a precise flow that allows you to saturate your coffee grounds at a steady pace evenly.
Invest in quality with an appliance that is crafted from premium 18/8 steel. Our kettle is resistant to rust while a double layer metal base makes it leak-free.
STOVE TOP KETTLE:
Boil water in the kettle on any range, hob or stove, including gas, electric coil and electric glass tops. The Coffee Essentials Kettle with built-in Thermometer is safe for induction cookers.
No coffee bar is complete without the perfect pour-over coffee kettle. Start each morning with an invigoratingly delicious cup of coffee.
Invest in a quality appliance that effectively functions for many years. The Coffee Essentials Kettle with built-in Thermometer is made with premium 18/8 stainless steel, making it durable and resistant to rust. A double layer of metal at the base makes it leak-free allowing you to use it with gas and electrical stovetops.
IDEAL FOR POUR OVER COFFEE
Create a flawless cup of pour-over coffee every time. A gooseneck spout creates a precise water flow at a steady pace. The easy to hold handle creates a steady pour that allows you to saturate and evenly extract all of your coffee grounds.
GET THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE
Never burn your coffee again! The essential and easy to read integrated thermometer and reader on the lid allows you to boil water to the precise temperature every time with ease.
SLEEK AND CLASSIC LOOK
The classic and attractive silhouette gives this kettle a look that fits right into with your other kitchen appliances and décor – an ergonomic design that is both effective and efficient.
Gater Coffee Grinder
Gater coffee equipment is well-known for the ultimate hand grinder in the hand brewing market, the superiority of the Gater Coffee Grinder 60g is equipped with a ceramic burr and provides practicality with simple body shape.
Blade grinders are known to crack the bean instead of shaving your coffee beans like ceramic burr grinders, which is where the consistency lies.
The fresher, the better.
Roasted coffee protects the essential oils and solubles that hold the richness and flavourful characteristics we crave in our coffee. Having fresh ground coffee right before you start your hand brew, is a crucial part of having the freshest cup of coffee you could wish for, and more.
Gater Coffee Grinder 60g Main Features:
- Light and compact – perfect for travelling.
- Accommodates a large amount of ground coffee
- The level indicator feature assists you in preserving your coffee for longer by allowing you to grind just the right amount of ground coffee you need for your specific brew.
- Material: PP Plastic & Stainless Steel Handle
- Grinder: Ceramic Burr
- Capacity: 60g
Your number one stop begins here, when it comes to adding beautifully crafted hand brew equipment to your must-have hand brewing methods collection, and there’s no surprise in the popularity this range has gained throughout the years.
Coffee Essentials Glass & Rubber Pour-Over
The Coffee Essentials Glass & Rubber Pour-Over – 400ml style of homebrewing has been around for thousands of years, and today it is the epitome of a quality brew without breaking the bank. It is a lifestyle, and it is an essential key to the best coffee you have ever made.
The pour-over method of brewing, also known as drip brewing, is designed to extract the beauty out of your Bean in uniform, delivering a pure coffee full of aroma.
The Coffee Essentials Glass & Rubber Pour-Over – 400ml Main Features:
- Made out of non-absorbing borosilicate glass
- Heat resistant glass and rubber
- The stainless steel filter net stabilizes the water flow rate, allowing you to enjoy your moment of hand brew coffee.
- The V-type faucet is non-drip, simple and easy to use.
- Extracts the distinct characteristics of each new Bean you choose to brew with, guaranteeing space for creativity to combine with the science behind the thoughtful design of the Coffee Essentials Pour-Over.
- Capacity: 400ml