DF64, G-Iota, Turin, Solo Single Dose Coffee Grinder.
Why a single dose grinder ?
Firstly is makes no sense to store your expensive coffee beans in the grinder’s hopper – they simply get stale and after even a day in the hopper your grinder setting is out and needs to be adjusted, finer and finer trying to get a good flow and good crema. Then when your hopper is empty you add fresh beans and your extraction chokes because now you’re too fine and have to spend time trying to get your setting perfect again.
Secondly you’re not tied to one bean. Mix it up a little and use different beans every time, don’t forget that decaf before bedtime if it’s your thing.
Thirdly, no waste (enough said).
You are welcome to follow the steps you find best but this seems to be the workflow we got into, see vid below :
- Weigh beans
- Put beans in blow hopper
- Secure dosing cup
- Turn on grinder
- Let it grind all the beans
- Press blow hopper several times
- Dose into portafilter
- Leave grinder to turn off automatically
The Coffee Essentials Single Dose Coffee Grinder features :
- Minimal coffee retention
- Blow system to blow out any coffee retention
- 58mm portafilter compatible transparent food grade dosing cup
- Option to dose directly into portafilter
- Auto stop after 45 seconds
- Stepless grind adjustment
- Titanium 64mm flat burrs
- 250w motor
- Weight 6.8kg
- Dimension 255mm (L), 130mm (W), 300mm (H)
You can check out the G-iota grinder vid HERE
Please note we do not sell the bellows/ hopper separately.
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.