An updated design makes Hario’s new Mini Mill better than ever! Starting with a scratch resistant smoky gray case and catch jar, the new Mini Mill brings a cleaner, updated design over the original’s black and clear casing. A reinforced hex nut at the handle offers a sturdier grip less likely to strip out than the original, too. The same ceramic conical burr and stepped grind adjustment remain, offering a great introductory grind for brew methods from French Press to Aeropress.
Features and Functionality
- Conical Ceramic Burrs – Ceramic burrs stay sharp longer than steel, and a drop-through conical shape ensures low retention after grinding.
- Travel-sized – The diminutive Mini Mill packs easily for travel with a small catch bin and removable hand crank.
- Stepped Grind Adjust – Adjust your grind setting with a couple of clicks on the burr-mounted grind adjust.
- Tool-free Disassembly – Removing the bottom burr is easy, and the rest of the grinder comes apart by hand.
- Reinforced Handle Connector – A reinforced hexagonal connector at the handle is less likely to strip compared to earlier models.
- Better Looking – The smoky gray colorway is much more attractive than the classic black and clear look.
- Less Likely to Strip – The reinforced handle washer feels like it will definitely hold up better than older models.
- Entry Level Grinder – For someone interested in brewing better coffee on a budget, there are few grinders at this price point so capable.