Create and combine an aesthetic environment without electricity with this specially selected hand brewing coffee bundle to combat Stage 6 Load Shedding.
Coffee Essentials Pour Over with S/S Filter – 600ml
The Coffee Essentials Pour Over, with an extra touch from the stainless steel filter, style of homebrewing has been around for thousands of years, and today it is the epitome of a quality brew without breaking the bank. It is a lifestyle, and it is an essential key to the best coffee you have ever made.
Coffee Essentials Pour Over with S/S Filter – 600ml Main Features:
- Made out of non-absorbing borosilicate glass
- Heat resistant
- Stainless steel filter
- The Coffee Essentials Pour Over with S/S Filter – 600ml is crafted with a V-type faucet – made for simple serving
- Extracts the distinct characteristics of each new Bean you choose to brew with, guaranteeing space for creativity to combine with the science behind the thoughtful design of the Coffee Essentials Pour-Over.
- Capacity: 500ml
Coffee Essentials Hand Coffee Grinder
Did you know fresh-ground beans from a burr grinder taste 93% better than the chaff that a blade grinder makes?
The grounds produced by a burr grinder make an essential difference in the quality of your brew for its consistency and freshness.
Coffee Essentials Hand Coffee Grinder Main Features:
- Easy, adjustable grind fineness
- Sturdy stainless steel body
- Grinds fast, smooth and quiet
- Ceramic conical burr
Why It Is Worth Buying
1. Compact Design
Choose the way to start each day with an essential cup of freshly brewed coffee. The Coffee Essentials Manual Hand Grinder features quiet operation, leaving the fear of waking the kids or distracting your co-workers out the door.
The compact size makes for easy storage convenience while travelling around the world. Moreover, you can even take it apart to store in your carry-on to save even more space.
2. Superior Ceramic and Stainless Steel Material
The material determines the look and the service life of a coffee grinder. This manual coffee grinder has the advanced ceramic grinding burr in hardness, not only sharp but durable. With it, you will never get in trouble with rust or bluntness.
The stainless steel body makes it durable and easy-to-clean. According to ergonomics, the handle is designed to fit your hand perfectly, labour-saving and efficient.
3. Target Application
With its exquisite settings, you can use your grinder for everything from French press coffee to Espresso, an essential tool built for any coffee maker in the world.
Two Reasons to Grind Coffee by Hand:
A hand grinder is a perfect gift for travellers. It is small and easy to carry with you to enjoy your favourite speciality coffee no matter where you are in the world.
A hand grinder helps you to slow down and enjoy the moment. It is probably the best way to enjoy the process of hand brewing.
How to Use The Grinder:
1. Open the cover and put the coffee beans inside.
2. Cover the lid and place the grinding handle.
3. Revolve the handle slowly.
4. Twist out the container.